Tuesday, August 30

I understand.

Day 56(part 2)

I'll be understanding, don't worry sweetie. I know that you are trying your best to pack your stuffs and to find time to go on dates with me, to dinner, and to the barrage. To complete our long lists of places we planned to go to, food we planned to eat. I really hope after the renovation, cruise and chalet, we'll have more time for each other. I miss you so much, that you can never imagine.
Berry's brother:


True, this is the first time I am going through such a thing with the girl I love, but I'll make it through. We'll make it through, I just know it! Our love is strong and true and it'll guide us through this tough times. I would be lying if I said I was completely not affected when we are not able to go out together, if I was really not affected at all, that would mean I don't love you enough. I WAS affected, but I thought about us, our times together, all those sweet and precious moments, S&F, piggy, clowny, berry and those stars. They all made me felt better. Don't be guilty and hate your life sweetheart. I love you the way you are.

I know you have not been having good sleeps these few nights, it worries me, it makes my heart ache know it. Please promise me you'll sleep early from today, please? For me, for my sake. I really hope you'll have a sweet night tonight and you'll sleep soundly like a cute little baby. I rather I was the one that was unable to sleep well. I would exchange with you if I could.


When you sleep, remember that I'll always be watching, far far away in the night sky, as a little shining star. Sleep tight my baby girl. You are loved, so sweet dreams!

I will always be by your side (L),

By J.


♥ 11:59 PM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";