Wednesday, August 31

me too.

Day 57

Me too sweeite, me too. I really hope they made some kind of mistake in assigning me this ITP placement. My class was supposed to go next semester but now they suddenly informed me I had to go for ITP next week! They got to be kidding me, I'm not even ready. This totally ruined my mood for the day and now my mind is in a mess. I feel so.. so angry, pissed off, worried and confused. I really want to spend this holiday with you my dear, and not spending it off in some place doing my ITP. I already miss you so much now, if I had to do ITP during the holidays, I don't know how I'll survive.

Sigh I'm really not in the mood for anything now thanks to this shyt. I hate my life, fml.

Thanks for comforting and trying to cheer me up. I love you more than words can say baby.



I need a break from all this too!

IMYSM! PJK(L)SS forever,

By J.

♥ 7:56 PM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";