Wednesday, August 31

Sleep early tonight.

Day 57(part 2)

Sleep early tonight okay sweetie? Have an early night. I know you haven't been sleeping soundly again last night. Please don't make me worry. Sleepy early, for me, for my sake. I'm worried for you health, because I love you, I care about you. I really hope you can sleep sweetly tonight, I'm willing to be the one that will not be able to sleep soundly.


Sleep like him okay?

You can wake up early tomorrow and continue watching your dramas, they wont go away. They'll always be there when you on your lappy. You have all the time in the world to watch it, don't sacrifice your beauty sleep for it.

Sigh, only been 2 days without you, and I'm missing you so much. Your 'spells' really too strong. I think I left a part of me with you that night, I feel so empty without you. No words can describe the feeling I'm feeling now. Hope we'll have another date soon! Missing the times we had, especially night times when we're slacking, having heart to heart talks.

Goodnight dear, sleep tight! May you have a sweet dream! I don't mind having a nightmare if you'll have a sweet dream! Always remember, no matter what, I'll be there for you, in the sky, watching over you as you sleep. So don't worry, just close your eyes, relax and fall asleep. I'm protecting you, watching over you as you sleep.



I'll forever be here for you <3

By J.

♥ 11:09 PM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";