Sunday, September 25

cheer up sweetie.

Day 81

Cheer up sweetie! Don't be angry with your mummy or sister already! It's okay! We'll make it somehow, find our own time together. Our love will break all barrels, break all rules that prevents us from having more time with each other! It pains me to see you so sad and angry, so will you give me a smile after reading this sweet cheer up post meant for you? SMILE because I fallen for your smile! Because I love your smile. Smile please.


I hope I can always make you smile! Remember? I'm your pills, your drug! Cheer up baby.

My 1111 wish, to be able to meet/see you almost everyday of my life. I need you here, by my side to brighten up my everyday! Cause baby, you're my sunshine.


Let me tell you a little about my past as promised, to cheer you up! Must cheer up after this okay! Only will tell you a little bit though.

Before I met you, my life had practically no worries, no sadness, no stress, no pain.

After I met you, I had all of those! Not because it's your fault or you are causing my life these problems. It's because you affect my life so much.
When you go home alone late at night or doing dangerous stuffs, I'm worried for you.
When you're down, I feel sad too.(Cause I cant cheer you up)
When you're stress, I feel stressed out too.(Cause I cant help you relax)
When you're hurt, I feel the pain too.(Cause I cant heal your pain)
My heart is already linked with yours. Whatever you feel, I feel them too.

You taught me many new feelings too, one's called jealousy. I never used to feel jealous before. You're different, you're special, you made me feel it so much, that sometimes it hurts.

Other than that, you taught me what true happiness and true love is, I am truly happy when I'm with you, I really really wish that I can meet you everyday,
can feel you,
can hug you,
can kiss you,
and tell you that I love you EVERYDAY.

I want to wake up and see your face next to me,
I want you to be the first and last person I see each day.

Happy now? I shared a little of my past with you. Hope that cheers you up. And as promised, I'll tell you a bit more of my past each time we meet!

When you're sad, don't be! Know that someone out there is here for you, always by your side. I'll always be in your heart or (pocket), I'll never leave (L).

Hope not only are you cheered up now, but very happy as well.

'i love you baby girl' <3 forever,

By J.

♥ 11:32 PM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";