Thursday, September 29

First time.

Day 82

-First time-

Tonight, was a very special night. At first I was damn pissed with myself because I keep driving the wrong way and it caused me to be late! We didn't managed to go to Mt Faber because of that! So sad. I really wanted to go there with you, to hug you in my arms and watch the night sky filled with stars. Was really so sad and agitated, luckily there's you with me, you calmed me down, and made me smile! Now I know, I really cant live without you.

Although we did not manage to visit Mt Faber together, we still had a sweet and great night tonight right? I really enjoyed the whole night, the hugging, the cuddling, the kissing, the crapping and especially the story telling! I love you darling, very very much (L).


I really love tonight, gave you so many first times, hehehe! Remember all of them and the places? I love the love bite hahahah! But I think I'll need a plaster to cover it now if I don't wear a shirt at home.

Really cant wait for Friday! The day we bake/cook! It's going to be so sweet! Oh my godd! I miss you so much now! Really REALLY really really hope your mummy lets you overnight with me sweetie, then it'll be our first 24hours together. I know you'll try your best <3 Jia you!


Will you see this surprise post tonight? Or maybe tomorrow? Hehehee, so good night if you see this later! Sweet dreams baby, I'll be watching over you as you sleep! *muacks*

Goodmorning sunshine!!! If you see this tomorrow morning! Wake up knowing that you are loved by me! I love you dearest! <3

Oh my god! I miss your smell,
your touch,
your feel,
your hugs,
your kiss,
your heartbeat,
your everything.

You are my everything too baby (:

By J.

♥ 12:45 AM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";