Sunday, September 18

Good night or morning?

Day 76

Today was our latest night together, if I had not remembered wrongly. Tonight was great, so sweet, was so comfortable with you that I could fall asleep on you any moment. Lucky for your tickling that kept me awake! I just wish time would really really stop for us, or at least slow down and not be so fast.


I just want to be able to hug you, and never let go.


My hugs will let you know that I love you, so if next time I did not say the 3 words, I'll hug you to let you know it!

Really cant bare to let you go just now, to leave you just now. And our 2minutes is really super long! Love it!

You were shyer today! Was it because you were going to leave for cruise so you were braver the other time? I love both parts of you!


Should I say goodmorning or goodnight? I'll say both in case you slept before I updated and you'll see it in the morning!

lastly.. tonight was really great.

'i love you my dear <3,

By J.

♥ 1:59 AM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";