Friday, September 16

I'm worried.

Day 74(part 2)

I'm worried, I hope nothing bad have happened to you. Are you really okay? Just know that I'll forever be here, by your side supporting you if you have any troubles. Promise me you'll be fine and back to your usual self that I love. The cheerful, innocent and cute ms oinkoink with smiles on her face.


Do you remember I'm your happy pill? I'm your drug? You can tell me anything.

Not being able to cheer you up, to see you in this state, makes me really really sad. My chest hurts. I'm feeling so useless, I failed my job as a happy pill. When you're sad, so am I.

Only when you smile, will I truly be able to smile.



Hope you'll return to your usual self after tonight's sleep.
Goodnight and have a sweet dream my love.

Really hope you're fine,

By J.

♥ 9:47 PM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";