Monday, September 19

sooo jealous.

Day 78

It's hard not to be jealous, to be not affected by it.. Although I know there's nothing and I will always trust you, my hurt still hurts. I think it's because I'm a taraus, it's in my blood. I trust you, but I don't trust other guys. There's a reason why I'm so affected by this, cause hongwei told me something I didn't wanted to hear. I hope you left it with any other guy other than Jason from EEE. Please just not let it be with him kay.. Hongwei is from the same club as him and HW told me he heard that Jason wants to court you/ is interested in you.


I feel like my heart is being stabbed..


After hearing that I felt more jealous.. I think this is because I love you too much. I really fell so deeply in love this time. I know it's good to be jealous sometimes, but I really hate this feeling now! I hope it stops hurting );

PJKLOVESSYY <3,

By J.

♥ 11:59 PM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";