Saturday, September 24

You're my last.

Day 80

I'm back! Yesterday was so busy that I didn't blog! Got home and started our overnight MJ session. As usual, I spent a great night at your place and time passed so freaking fast when we're together! Was SOOO very touched that you brought down a story book to read to me! I really wanted to hug you tightly and never let you go. I love your voice when you read the story to me. I love it when you pamper me dear. Sigh why did time passes to fast with you! Now that you found my weakness, the sensitive ears, I'll have to be careful around you and I'll protect my ears from you! You better protect your stomach well! And don't worry darling, I'll teach you how to give a love bite! You'll be the last girl I give a love bite to, I hug, I kiss, I LOVE.


Another thing that made me so happy and touched was you listened to me and did not go for the night cycling! Thanks for being so understanding sweetie, I love you.


SURPRISED? I think you wont expect me to blog! I just want to give you a big surprise today so no hinting you hehehe! Hope you'll melt and be touched when you visit the blog to find this post. HAPPY GIRL?

Really miss you now, do you miss me too? I wish that we could hug each other forever, and time would stop for us.


Lastly 'i love you my princess' (L),

By J.

♥ 5:57 PM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";