Saturday, September 17

sweetheart, you can do it.

Day 75

Jia you! You can do it sweetheart! Pack a little by little, each day and one day it'll be done! Then you wont have to worry about your cupboard anymore! Or you can choose to chiong finish packing it in one shot. No matter what, I'll still be here to support you, to lend you my strength!


If you really really dread the packing, I'll help you burn them all! Alright kidding, just trying to make you smile!

Hope you get your appetite back sweetie, during this period of time, I'll try to be more understanding and caring to you. I wont force you to eat vegetables, wont force you to eat fruits, wont force you to sleep early(but this one try to).


Hope I can make it later to meet you! Just a short post to cheer you up cause I'm going out soon! Hope you see this soon without me hinting.

I miss you,

By J.

♥ 5:25 PM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";