Sunday, September 18

thinking back, about us.

Day 77

Oh my god!!! I still cant forget the fact that I saw a mini version of you my dear! She's so adorable, just like you! Okay, you're cuter (: I want to see your sec school ez-link card again next time! To see how much you guys look alike!

After I got home.. I've got nothing to do.. so bored that I started thinking back, about us, on everything that has happened..
our first date at swensons where we were still flicking each other,
our first movie when you scream in the show even when it's not a horror film,
the first time you brought me to tour around your place, the swings and rooftops,
the first time I told you about this blog,
the first night we talked our hearts out,
the first time I met your friend,
our first hug, embrace, kiss,
the first time we lay down cuddling together on the dusty surface.

Every moment was so memorable, so sweet, so blessed. But as always, time flies when we're together. I hope I can remember everything we have done, and my STM don't make me forget anything.

I kept thinking, what if I hadn't joined skates club, what if I didn't attend the bonding camp, the running man event. Would we still be like we are now? Would we still be in love with each other? I don't think we would, I don't think all these would happen. So I'm very grateful for god, for our fate, for building that bridge and letting us meet each other on the bridge. The bridge where we found each other.

I cant upload pictures! I don't know why! This is so spoiling the post, but, some words are stronger than pictures! So I'll be kind today since you told me a really good joke, 'i love you'.

I think you will not see this new update soon, as you have no idea I'll post this early. But I'll not hint you in anyway! It's not to keep you in suspense, but to let you have a big surprise when you see this to lighten up your life!

Try to sleep early tonight okay? You must be so tired now, I am too.. And I'm not only tired, I'm bored! Good night in advance incase you read this late in the night. Sweet dreams!

Goodnight my love,

By J.

♥ 10:52 PM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";