Thursday, October 20

cutie.

Day 94

HEY SWEETIE! SURPRISED? HEHEHE I hope this surprise post will make today even more happy and perfect for you! FEELING REALLY LUCKY AND SURPRISE NOW? YOU'RE MY SPECIAL LITTLE PRINCESS. I had a great time today, love cuddling with you and hugging you to sleep. I really could just fall asleep just now on my bed.


Sigh, I miss you just after we parted. I know you miss me a lot too baby.

I miss your,
smile,
kiss,
hugs,
touch,
warmth,
icy skin,
shy face***, (you're such a cutie! I love all your facial expressions!) *MUACKS*
puffer fish face*,
winks,
smell.


Tomorrow would be great too okay? Everyday, every time, everywhere, anywhere, whatever we do, as long as we're together, it'll be romantic and special!

Remember to ask your mummy about it okay? I really really want to spend Halloween with you darling.

And always remember, I'll love you no matter what!

<3 our love will growing stronger each day,

By J.

♥ 8:25 PM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";