Monday, October 17

Please sleep early.

Day 93

Hey sweetheart, please sleep early tonight, you need more sleep. You only had like 3 hours of sleep last night and you'll have to wake up super early for classes tomorrow! Please promise me to have an early night so we can enjoy our day together tomorrow. In addition, if you have lack of sleep, you cant pay attention in class and it'll indirectly affect your grades right? So sleep early! Who was the one who said she'll sleep early and work hard for her GPA?


How I wish I could sleep with you everynight, we'll fall asleep straight after embracing and cuddling into each other's warm arms. I wish I can be there when my baby girl has insomnia and is unable to fall asleep, to...

Hold her tightly,
Hug her gently,
Tickle her smoothly,
Squeeze her playfully,
Kiss her all over,

To let her feel so loved, that she'll be able to fall asleep right away and sleep sweetly and soundly in my warm and loving arms.


Sleep after you read this SURPRISE POST okay? Hope you'll be surprised and happy after reading!

Lastly, Mrs SHERLYN PECK,

'i love you like no other <3'

By J.

♥ 9:37 PM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";