Wednesday, November 9

HAPPY first month.

Day 96

HAPPY FIRST MONTH MY DEAR! ARE you touched and surprised I updated today? HEHEHE I'm gonna wait till 12am to post this okay! Hope you aren't asleep by then! Cant wait to post this!

Just going to tell you here that, I do not regret my choice to be with you.

You are my love,
my darling,
my sweetie pie,
my sweetheart,
my wifey,
my girlf,
my everything.

I'll love you, till death pulls us apart.

Be glad, you're the first girl I loved so much, fall for so deeply and felt so much feelings for. I really wish we'll be together forever. Lets always cherish and love each other and let our love continue growing deeper.

No matter what I say, or how impatient I get, or how I make you jealous, I want you to know that, I had always never once stopped loving you, even for a second.

I cant live one week without you, one day, one hour, or even one second.. My mind constantly thinking about you every second you're not with me, and I cant control it. You're that important to me life already. Don't ever break my heart, I KNOW YOU WONT <3

From now, my heart belongs to you, Sherlyn Peck yingying. Keep it well, protect it always, and it'll forever be with you.

Lastly, I love you.. SOOO MUCH (L)(L)(L).

9/10/11
9/11/11

By J.

♥ 12:14 AM l 0Comment

window.defaultStatus=" Sunshine Rain = RAINBOW! ";